9 December 2014
Ferrari Winery salutes the Art of Italian Living with an original short film
The short was produced by Filmmaster Productions and directed by Maurizio Longhi. The ad hoc score was composed by Fabrizio Campanelli and played by a 95 piece orchestra, the Budapest Symphony Orchestra.
Watch now the original short film.
- The first podium for Ferrari Trento at Imola as the official sparkling wine of Formula 1® 18 April 2021
- Ferrari Trento, the official toast of Formula 1®, steps onto the podium for the first time at the “Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio del Made in Italy e dell’Emilia-Romagna 2021” 14 April 2021
- Thank you, guys! We are proud to have been side by side with the Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli Team in the adventure of the 36th America’s Cup presented by Prada 24 March 2021
- Ferrari Trento Named Official Toast of Formula 1® 2 March 2021
- Ferrari Trento gets top ratings from The Wine Advocate 25 February 2021
April 18, 2021
On Sunday 18th April Ferrari Trento made its debut on the podium as the official celebratory wine of Formula 1® at Imola on the occasion of the “Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio del Made in Italy e dell’Emilia Romagna”: an event which, taking advantage of the huge media exposure that Formula 1® enjoys all over […]
April 14, 2021
This weekend will mark the inaugural celebrations of the three–year partnership in the Italian sparkling wine’s home country Ferrari Trento will be on the podium for the first time as the official toast of Formula 1® on April 18th, celebrating the “Formula 1 Pirelli Gran Premio del Made in Italy e dell’Emilia Romagna 2021” in […]
March 24, 2021
Ferrari Trento and the whole of the Lunelli Group are proud to have taken part in an incredible adventure together with the Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli Team, which did not finish as we would all have hoped but which nevertheless represents a unique and unforgettable experience for the world of Italian sailing. The challenge […]
March 2, 2021
The FIA Formula 1® World Championship welcomes Italy’s premium sparkling wine to the podium Ferrari Trento has been named the Official Sparkling Wine of Formula 1®. Announced globally ahead of the start to the 2021 FIA Formula 1® World Championship in Bahrain, the prestigious three year partnership will see Ferrari Trento’s award-winning […]
February 25, 2021
The latest edition of The Wine Advocate, the prestigious American magazine founded by Robert Parker in 1978, has judged no less than seven of Ferrari’s Trentodocs as being among the best wines of Trentino. Monica Larner, for several years now the publication’s correspondent responsible for tasting Italy’s finest wines, defined this region of incredible […]
Subscribe now to our newsletter
Apply for our newsletter and be the first to find out what’s new in the world of Ferrari’s exclusive sparkling wines.